CALL 508-507-8818
Click to E-Mail Us
  Doctors - Click Here
Contact Us Today!

Franklin MA
Warwick RI
South Kingstown RI

Sign up to receive our newsletter

Types of Chronic and Acute Pain, Pain Specialists - Franklin MA, Warwick & South Kingstown RI

Acute pain such as pain after surgery, recent injury or an acquired medical illness that persists and evolves into chronic pain would require the involvement of a pain specialist. Nerve damage or musculoskeletal (system in the body that enables movement using the skeletal system and muscles in harmony) injuries and conditions are another common source of chronic pain. Additionally, pain treatments administered by your primary care physician may cease to work, in which case your Primary care physician may refer you to a pain specialist.

Common conditions include:

Pain Management:



"I could not use my arms more than half the day. The burning would increase the more I use them. Now the burning in both arms is totally alleviated."